Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Prep

Allison decorating gingerbread cookies.
 

We hosted a Christmas open house and this was the cider bar I made. I got the idea from a Martha Stewart article and thought it was great for a Christmas party.
 Nathan's work had their holiday party at Union Station this year. The venue is so beautiful and we had a wonderful time.


Allison's friend held their birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's. I've never been before and it was intense. It was a loud and hectic arcade. It was fun though.

I hosted the Christmas party for Allison's class. We had an empty volunteer spot so I volunteered Nathan for it - and I picked up this terrific sweater for him to wear.

I was in charge of planning a game for the kids so I made this Pin a Heart on the Grinch Game. We also played Christmas Bingo.
For Christmas I gave friends (and Allison's teachers) pairs of the wool mittens I make. I even had another teacher at the school if I would make her a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment