Monday, August 13, 2018

Hamilton Pool Preserve

When we finally made it back to the Hamilton Pool Preserve it was raining! We didn't go swimming, but we were able to enjoy the grotto and surrounding trails without having to deal with the crowds (the rain kept most people away). It's always trying with Allison on vacation because you never know what she'll find interesting. I could take her to Disney World and she could hate it, or I could take her to Target and she'd say it was the best day ever. I didn't know how she'd feel about the grotto/cave, I thought maybe she'd see and then say she was bored. But she surprised both Nathan and I. She loved it and wanted to do the loop (around the water, through the cave) multiple times. She said she was an adventurer and had a great time.

It was an incredible location and I'm so glad we were able to visit.
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment