Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kiss Me Kate





 Today my mom, her co-worker Lloyd, and I went to Stratford to see the play "Kiss Me Kate". We were lucky to be given tickets, although worth the price, Stratford is expensive and a real treat. I love going to the theatre and going to Stratford is so authentic.The play was really funny and the actors were so talented. It was a musical and had some of the best voices I've ever heard at the theatre. There was one actress who stole every scene she was in and she was the highlight of the show. On our way out of the theatre I snapped a few shots of the waterfront beside the Festival Theatre. It's such a beautiful walkway and I wish I had more time to wander and take pictures.

After the show the 3 of us went to Rheo Thompson to get some chocolate treats. I'd never been (and luckily Lloyd knew his way around town or else we would have been driving around for who knows how long) and it was amazing. It smelled so rich in that small building, I could have eaten the walls. After picking up a few treats (I chose caramel-coconut, dark chocolate pieces) we were on our way home.









No comments:

Post a Comment