Today we had some more time with my favourite goober Scarlett. She's definitely getting attitude but she still wonderful to have around. Today I had to watch her like a hawk because we have a step into our living room and she knows how to climb now, so she gets up, then tries to get right back down, WIPEOUT!
Nathan and I went to church today and Amy joined us. She was coming down for our "Girls Afternoon" anyway and decided to come early. It worked out perfectly because then I could leave (after church) with Amy and we could visit, and Nathan could go check out the testing centre. He said that he was glad that he went because even driving into the parking lot his pulse started to quicken. He said that he went and stood outside the building where he'll be writing next week and just took a minute to relax and focus. He seemed more focused when I saw him tonight because now he knows where he's going. He's been saying that his studying has reached a plateau. His marks aren't increasing but he is feeling increasingly confident in the material and I know he's itching to write. 12 more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment