Saturday, September 21, 2013

Family Pictures

Nathan, Allison, and I took our first family picture when we arrived in Kansas City last week. I'd like to forget it since I looked like I had just spent 16 hours in a truck. Nathan didn't work until 5pm today so I dragged him out of the house to a nearby park to take a few family pictures. It was alot of work because Allison was tired and didn't nap well in the morning, then she wouldn't look at the camera (and smiles were out of the question!), then we had to deal with a dog that lived in the house behind the park who kept photo bombing our pictures. After an hour we decided to call it a day and that we'd try again soon. All I wanted was one nice picture and I lucked out that I got several that I love. So officially -these our are first family pictures!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment