Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Saliva and Seepies

This is my little Pavlov Puppy. After I change her diaper and walk her into her kitchen to wait for her bottle to finish warming- this is the face she makes. Every. Single. Time. She knows what's up.

Nathan and I have been trying to give Allison a lot of outdoor time because the weather has been so hot lately. I know we'll never give her as much fresh-air as my Dad used to give her, but we're trying since it gives her such good "seepies" also know as sleep. We don't baby talk much with Allison but when she wakes up from a good nap happy or starts to get grumpy I can't help myself, "Is someone getting seepies?" Last night Allison slept for 8 hours straight. It was amazing. Especially since she woke up, gobbled her bottle, and went back to bed for ANOTHER 4 hours.


Nathan offered to take the night shift because he doesn't work tomorrow....let's see how this goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment