Monday, August 7, 2017

I am Spoiled

I was spoiled by my parents on our vacation because I had so much help with Allison. Her energy level is so exhausting for me and having other people around for her to have conversations with is a huge help. Even when I would make dinner and my parents would take Allison outside to play, it was still a break.

I was able to see my friend Ashley twice while I was home which is always a special time for me. I went to the Port Stanley Festival Theatre with my mom (Dad watched Allison) and we saw a really funny show. My mom and I scoured the local thrift shops and I found 4 beautiful wool blankets for under $20 (I still haven't figured out how to get them to Kansas City), I got to wander Harbourfest with my Mom and her friend, Debbie, I got to sit and have coffee at a local shop, and I had freedom to go on walks and take lots of pictures. I was very spoiled on my vacation.







 
 

 These are Fraser and Shelley's chicken. Allison didn't get a chance to see them which is good because I'm sure she would have wanted to take one home.
This is a spider I found while I was taking the cover off the pool one afternoon. It was about 3 inches across and really gross (my Dad squished it).

No comments:

Post a Comment