She hasn't let me take her photo in a long time, but it's a good way for us to be close, and be silly, so I was glad she took me up on my offer.
Sunday, December 9, 2018
Natural Allison
Life has been pretty rough lately. Ever since Thanksgiving break (which ended up being over week long due to the holiday, weekend, and snow days) Allison's attitude has been awful. Discipline has been plentiful, but so has love and communication, but nothing is changing this hailstorm of miserableness. I could give a list of examples of hurtful behavior, but the bottom line is that it's just tough.
The time outs and losing privileges seem to fill the entire day. Today she was having an especially hard time so I told her that she could earn back a privilege by letting me take some pictures of her.
She hasn't let me take her photo in a long time, but it's a good way for us to be close, and be silly, so I was glad she took me up on my offer.
She hasn't let me take her photo in a long time, but it's a good way for us to be close, and be silly, so I was glad she took me up on my offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment