Friday, October 23, 2020

Fall Activities

 This afternoon we had a church picnic at Loose Park. Allison loves to climb this tree.

On days with good weather, we stay after school (along with a dozen or so other families) to let the kids run on the field and play on the playground. We were early today and Allison and I had fun posing with a branch we found on the ground.

Our new carpet arrived today! We've been slowing putting together our sitting room. Our furniture was delivered in July, coffee tables came in August, and now we have a rug!

This is how I found Allison this morning - trying to get the cereal down to make her own breakfast.

Allison went to a classmate's birthday party. I bought the classmate a gift card to a local bookstore, but since it was an American Girl doll party, I wanted to send a little extra gift with it so I made a jumper and white shirt out of fabric I had from an old skirt of Allison's.

Allison found my old Boxall sweatshirt in her closet of hand-me-down's. I love seeing her in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment