Friday, April 2, 2021

Daddy Daughter Dance

 Tonight was the annual Whitefield DDD. This year's theme was Hoedown - mainly because we needed a venue that would hold 130 people and this "barn" outside the city limits was available.  I was on the comittee along with 2 other women and while the party was a huge success - there was a lot of behind the scenes work. 

Most of the work and pressure I put on myself. Print and cut 130 stickers? Sure! Print and cut 130 tattoos? Sure! Bake and Ice 130 cookies in the shape of a cowboy boot? SURE!

It really was worth it to see how much fun everyone had. Allison was in her element and danced to Taylor Swift like she was front row at her concert. 

I felt lucky to be there as a chaperone since I helped organize the dance.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment