After a very long and busy day at the LCBO (I carded 103 people) Nathan and I made the trek to Brantford to see our friends Amy and Jay Woodley. We didn't arrive until 8pm, but Amy waited until we arrived to make us a great meal. After food and wine (I wish) we sat and chatted and had a very mellow New Year's. It was perfect. I was so tired but loved having Amy's company. I say just Amy's because the boys quickly escaped to the living room to play their annual video game of "Nazi Zombies" on Playstation 3, where they co-operatively have to shoot droves of German soldiers... boys will be boys. We watched Dick Clark's countdown then watched the fireworks show from their front porch.
We spent New Year's Day with Amy and Jay too. We lazed about watching movies and eating. Amy's friend (and bridesmaid) Hillary came over in the afternoon and brought her 6 week old baby Cohen to visit. He was adorable and Hillary looked great!
We left at 4 to head to Brampton where we will be spending the week and having the Sanderse family Christmas tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment