Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tottenham Days

Nathan and I spent Monday and Tuesday visiting with the Repetski's in Tottenham. I really like Tottenham and not just because it reminds me of Port Stanley (I love hearing the train) or because of the really cool consignment store - Nathan got a "man-rack" for his clothes, but because it's just a really cozy community. They still have FULL SERVE gas stations!

Our visit mainly involved yelling over the sound of Calvin's tractor rolling back and forth and back and forth across the living room floor, but we also got to check out the renovations they're doing to prepare for Baby Repetski #2! I can't believe Heather is due in weeks! But I'm really glad that we'll be around to meet the baby before we leave for Missouri in February.

When Ian got home from his very long day at work, he and Nathan were able to play video games of the system Nathan set up in the basement. I'm not into video-games, but it would be really cool to watch movies from the projector.

Inspecting the $4 Man Rack




Heather needed to get groceries so Nathan and I volunteered to take Calvin for a walk. He loves to be outside and we had alot of fun, until it got too cold and we turned back.

On Tuesday the four of us made the trek to a neighbouring town to look at an antique store. I like to look around at those types of stores so I was really excited. The man who was running it seemed reasonable in regards to the difference between antique and collectible. Most antique stores don't know/see a difference which is why they have an old chair priced at $300, when it's just a nice old chair that would sell for $50. We had a fun time looking around and I saw a few things I liked, which makes me only wish I had a place for them!







No comments:

Post a Comment