Today I had my first Canadian endocrinologist appointment! Ya-whoo! It's taken 2 months to get this appointment and I was really excited to meet my doctor. Although I'm not having any issues, it's good to get some questions answered and to have a resource in case I have issues. He was really great and I felt comfortable being there. I have to go back in just over a month because my blood pressure was a little high (I think I was just nervous).
After seeing the doctor I stopped in at Foodland (a grocery store in my hometown that I worked in all through high school). My former manager just lost one of her employees and was looking for a part time person to work in the bakery 2-3 days a week. This is perfect for me! I loved working in the bakery, it was my favorite job and I was so excited when I was able to be hired back (even for an uncertain amount of time since Nathan will be back to Ontario in June). I got my apron and hat and I'll be ready for work on Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment