Sunday, January 29, 2012

Work Work Work

I've been really busy lately (reason why the blogs have slowed down) and also, there's just not that much going on in Boxall in the winter time. I've been working 4 full days a week which is great. It gets me out of the house and I really like baking. The store isn't as busy as I remember it a decade ago (!) but it's always a slower pace in Port Stanley in the winter time. I've really enjoyed getting to know the new people and when they ask if I'm new I laugh and explain, "well...kinda."

Today it started to snow like crazy while I was working and I was a little worried about the drive home. Although it was a little slippery I made it here safely.

A few weeks ago I saw a great article on night photography and wanted to try out some shots and thought that tonight's clear sky would be perfect. I borrowed my grandpa's tripod but the mounting piece must still be attached to his camera so it will have to wait for another night since I wouldn't be able to stand still for a 10 minute exposure! I did get a couple nice pictures of the night scene last night around the house.



1 comment: