This morning we packed up the Altima and Martin and Nathan left for Brooklyn. Although I'm sad that we'll be apart for a few more weeks, I really didn't want to go to Brooklyn. It's just not me and nothing about the city appeals to me. I'm so happy that Nathan found a great room with a decent couple and I'm excited for him but I'm really enjoying my time at home, having a job, and reconnecting with friends- especially when I know it's just a temporary phase. Nathan signed up to write his Canadian and American Step 2 board exams this summer and $4000 later....yes, it is that expensive but what can you do? It's part of the education fund. Nathan decided to write both he American and Canadian exams in order to keep his options open even though we're both hoping to end up in Missouri after the 2013 graduation.
After a few tears and alot of hugs I watched the boys drive off. I took Martin's car back to Boxall since I have to work in the morning and he'll pick it up on his way home on Monday. It was a long trip home but it gave me a lot of time to reflect on our great week together.
No comments:
Post a Comment