Nathan and I didn't stay up for the final reveal of the new/old president since we have to be up at 4am each day but we did catch the run-down in morning.
I decided to make chicken parmesan for dinner tonight but at 4:30pm realized I had no fettuccine and no car. Then I remembered a recipe I saw in the latest issue of Canadian Living for fresh pasta. Marlene sends me the magazine each month and it although I love it, it always makes me a little homesick. The recipe was really easy - plus I had my trusty pasta maker. I was able to use the attachment to cut the dough. It was so easy and came out perfectly. It only took me about 25 minutes to make it start to finish and it was so much better (and cheaper) than store bought pasta.
Amanda, what a loving gesture it is for you to get up with Nathan at 4 a.m. This is one of the things I have always done for TIm too. Making him his breakfast and lunch for the day and sending him off with a kiss. Good for you!! I am sure that Nathan appreciates you very much.
ReplyDelete