Nathan tells me that he's often jealous of how many hobbies I have. I know I stay home and have so much freedom to explore the things that interest me. I find my hobbies are the perfect outlet and I try to encourage Nathan to find some of his own.
Nathan loves to build with Allison and he often comments how much he liked Lego as a kid. He searched online and found a Lego subscription program that for a set price each month (3 tiers of prices/models) you get Lego packs sent to your house and when you're done you send it back (the packs come with return labels) and the company sends you a new pack.
Nathan was really excited when the first model came and as soon as Allison went to bed he put it together. It was a change of pace and a brain workout and he said he really enjoyed it.


No comments:
Post a Comment