Yesterday we were spoiled with some absolutely gorgeous fall weather, 21 degrees. I decided to take full advantage and spent most of the day in the yard with Allison.
Allison still takes a bottle in the mornings and night to ease her into her day. And she doesn't like to wear her headbands but she loves to wear mine and often I find her with more than one on her head.
While outside we had to spend an hour playing in the car.
Today we were not so lucky with the weather. A polar vortex - yes, that is what the KC weatherman called it- moved in and today at was only 2 degrees! It was so cold and windy!
Allison can be a handful when we stay inside all day so I decided to take her to the Matt Ross Community Center for Toddle Time. It's a 2 hour window in a large gym, filled with toys and for $2 your child can play. Allison and I were there for the full 2 hours and unlike the last time she was there (when she could barely sit up) this time she had a blast getting in and out of the toy car, crawling into the tents and pushing the toy stroller around.
Allison needs to work on her sharing but the community center is a great place to practice!
No comments:
Post a Comment