We were lucky today because there were several stops with fun things for kids to do. There was a stop that had leather stamps, leather, and hammers so that kids could make a bookmark or bracelet.
There was a woman who hosted a tour of the farmhouse. The guide did a great job but Allison was having a tough day and couldn't stay still. She refused to listen to me or follow rules, and I know she was acting out because she was having some trouble with other kids, but it was very frustrating.
The favorite stop on the tour was the hand churned ice cream station. Everyone got to pick chocolate or vanilla, then put sprinkles on top. It was delicious.
I was excited to put Allison into this shirt I made for her. Well, I bought the shirt at a thrift store for $1, but I used a modpodge silk screen technique to put the heart and the letters on it. The whole project was simple and only cost $5 (a dollar each for the shirt, paint, modpodge, picture frame, and nylons). We love our KC gear!





























No comments:
Post a Comment