Allison came home with an impressive Valentine score last week. Most of the kids gave out a small treat (sucker, gummies, mini-chocolate bar) with their cards. I decided to stick with our previous holiday policy that everything gets put in a goody bag and each day Allison can pick out one item until everything is gone.
One of the special treats was a container of bubbles. She really wanted to play with them but I told her that it was too cold outside and that I didn't want water on my floor. I turned away and went back to making dinner.
A few minutes later I realized that I hadn't heard from her in a few minutes so I went looking and found her in the tub. She had taken off all her clothes and was blowing bubbles so that her clothes and the floor wouldn't get wet.

No comments:
Post a Comment