When I stopped helping to run the Children's Ministry at our church, I kept one job in the department - decorating the bulletin board. The bulletin board is meant to be a simple board that has details about who is working in each room, upcoming events at the church, simple memory verses that go with the theme, and a list of all the kids at Wornall who have birthdays in the next quarter.
To come up with a theme, I usually just go to a craft store and look through the background options they have. I've made:
1. Nature (birds in a tree)
2. Night sky (planets and stars)
3. Under the sea (octopus and fish)
4. Road works (cars and road)
5. Up in the Air (hot air balloons)
It takes me 5-10 hours to prepare everything, then about 30 minutes to tear down the old bulletin board and put the new one up.
Here is Road Works:
And Up in the Air:


No comments:
Post a Comment