Today was the end of Allison's second ballet session. The parents are invited to watch - which is a big distraction and the girls get quite hyper and distracted.
Near the end of the class, one of the exercises was to line up and skip to the teacher when she she gave an instruction. For example, "if you have blond hair skip to the far wall." One of the instructions was, "if you have any siblings, skip to the wall."
Allison was the only one left on the wall. And as she watched everyone skip away, first she raised both her palms upwards (like I do) asking, "what?" but then it hit her and she turned to me a little teary and I nearly lost it. So I just spoke up that she could still go and off she went.
Class ended soon after and she had a little cry in the backseat and we cuddled for a few minutes in the car and headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment