Saturday, November 13, 2010

Santa!

Today I met with my friend Becky, her husband Mike, and their 8 month old son Everett at Canadale's Nursery to see Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the reindeer. It's a big Open House event at Canadale's and the St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital Auxiliary (my mom volunteers for it) sells food and drinks there. My mom went to set up and I went to see Santa! After waiting in line, and running into my cousin's wife Tammy, and her 2 boys, Jeff and Josh, Everett finally got to see Santa. Becky was a little worried because Everett is starting to play strange but he did a great job at staying calm (and checking if Santa's beard was real - it was!). I also saw my Dad's brother Jim (he works at Canadale's) and he was doing decorating demonstrations. I remember when I worked at Canadale's for a summer and Jim is definitely a super-star at the Nursery. He is very knowledgeable about everything in the garden centre and many customers ask for him by name. It was nice to see so many family and friends today on this beautiful sunny Saturday.
Cutie Everett


Jeff and Josh meet Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment