Sunday, November 14, 2010
Spiritual Sunday
Last night I drove to Brantford to my friend's house (Amy and Jay). Nathan met me there and the 4 of us had a big supper together. Jay and Nathan spent Friday night and Saturday at a men's conference at the Hershey Centre in Toronto. They both said that it was a good conference with great music and speakers. After dinner I was going to drive home alone, but Nathan decided that he would come home with me, spend Sunday with me, then get a ride back to Brantford with Amy on Sunday night (Amy travels to St. Thomas every Sunday for our girl group so it worked out perfectly). Nathan and I were able to go to church together in the morning, then head over to my cousin Becky (and her husband Chris') house. Their daughter Emma Leigh was baptized today at St. Anne's church. I've never been to a Catholic baptism before and it was interesting to hear about baptism making people saints, etc. After the baptism Nathan went with my mom to Becky's house and I went to meet Amy for our girl group. Afterwards, Nathan and I had some time together until he had to head back. It was nice to see him, even after a week apart, I missed him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment