I've been planning this mother/daughter vintage inspired shoot with Allison since the day she came home. I knew right away the outfits I wanted to dress Alli in (but I had to wait because even though both were newborn sizes, she was still too tiny). I needed a vintage frock and my mom offered up this dress. Can you believe this is my Mom's wedding dress? It fit perfectly and after finding a slip at The Bay last week (and Allison hitting 10 pounds last Sunday) we were ready to take some photos together. I felt a little silly taking them myself but the photographer I was hoping to use fell through and I really wanted some pictures with Allison since I'm usually the one taking them. I love how they turned out and I know I'll treasure them always.

Wow these photos are absolutely amazing. Amanda you are so beautiful :)
ReplyDelete