I said in my 'Mommy and Me' post that the photographer that I won the free session with fell through. Well, to tell the truth, she stopped answering my emails. I tried for 6 weeks to set up my session and after one email where she promised that she would get back to me by the weekend because she was so busy, I never heard from her again. It was disappointing because I think she's talented and it really hurt when minutes after posting that she had sessions open for the next day I emailed her and she never responded. I felt exposed because she had asked me why pictures were important to me and I told her why - and I didn't like that after I told her about my reasons for celebrating Allison, she still didn't write me back. I think it's bad business but that's her decision, I just wouldn't contact Kaela Wyles in the future for any pictures.
I knew someone who won a 50% off session (from the same contest) and she's now fighting to get her deposit back because the photographer won't contact her back either- yikes! At least I didn't give her any money!
I managed to take my own pictures and thought- hey- we don't need an unprofessional professional! So I called up the other burned girl and we did a quick photo shoot at Waterworks Park in St. Thomas!
No comments:
Post a Comment