Poor Allison is having a rough 24 hours. She's teething (4 molars coming in at once) and just all-around cranky and sulky. When she gets moody she likes to give up mid-activity and it usually ends with her crying. She'll be pulling herself up, give up, and her feet with slip into a James Brown split and she'll start to wail. Today she bonked her head 3 times, the poor thing. I tried to comfort her the best I could but she was just fussy.
I was happy when JM called and asked if I could take a few pictures of his grandson who was visiting (along with his parents). I thought the distraction would be good for Allison so at 1:30pm we met the Clifton's at Loose Park.
We had a really quick shoot but I think I got some really cute pictures of Jackson.
Allison even helped Jackson get warmed up for the camera.
After the Clifton's left, Allison and I stayed in the park and I let her crawl around in the big open space until she got bored.
Nathan is at the Chiefs game tonight so Allison and I had no where to be and no dinner to make so we enjoyed getting some fresh air.

No comments:
Post a Comment