Monday, June 1, 2015

Keeping Busy

I didn't have anything going on today so I decided to take Allison to the park (in hopes of wearing her out). I'm so thankful that we have several parks that we can walk to in under 10 minutes.

Today we went to Windsor Park. There was only one other woman there (with her daughter who was Allison's age). I was chatting with the woman, Amy, and I found out that her husband is from Winnipeg and they met while he was on a swimming scholarship at the University of Nebraska. I have met 3 people in that park who are married to Canadians. It's so strange.

We chatted for about 10 minutes before she had to head out, and I had to chase Allison. Since there wasn't anyone else in the park I got to take some pictures of Allison playing. If there's other kids, sometimes I feel awkward because they'll be in the pictures, plus I can't focus on watching our stuff, plus minding Allison, and taking a photo.

The overcast day was perfect to shoot in and Allison didn't mind me taking her photo (for a change).
 

 




 
 After she played, she ate her teddy grahams, and we headed home for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment