Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tape Trouble

This morning I went for a long walk with my friend April. She lives near the Trolley Track trail in Brookside and it's the perfect size for two strollers side-by-side.

April and her family have been traveling the past few weekends and we needed to catchup. At the end of our walk we end up at a playground a few blocks from April's house. The kids played on the equipment and in the sand until lunchtime.

Allison is always so tired after long mornings out of the house and she was super cranky on the ride home. She had a good nap but woke up looking for trouble. She found it in the cassette that was loaded in the stereo. She's never tried to pull the tape out before but today she went right for it - it was just that kind of day.

She ripped most of it out before I saw what she was doing and by that point it was ruined so I let her play with it. It was a great tape with some amazing songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment