Thursday, November 5, 2015

Shed and Shots

I can't believe the weather! I know I keep writing about it but it's worthy to mention. I don't usually  like being outdoors, but I know that soon enough the cold weather will come and I'll feel cabin fever being stuck indoors with Allison.

I don't know if it's the extended warm weather, or because we had a cold snap, and then it warmed up again, but things are beginning to grow/bloom again. I've seen pictures on friend's facebook pages of bulbs sprouting up and today I noticed that I had hostas and hydrangeas starting up!

We spent the morning running errands because I needed to get a half dozen forms filled out by Allison's doctor so that she can be ready for her first day of preschool tomorrow. She also got her flu shot. She recovered quickly but she's starting to associate the doctor with "shots".  On our way out of the office, I watched a man in a mini-van drive hit and then drive over a concrete post that protects the curb at the end of the driveway to the street. It was bad - but Allison loved to watch the action. There is major construction on the main street (at the end end of our street) and we've gone to watch the pavers a couple of times this week.

We also stop by the park on the way home most days so that Allison can run off some of her frustration of being stuck in the carseat.

Allison wanted to play outside today so I decided that I'd start packing away our summer toys, tables, and umbrella so that I didn't have to do it once the cold hit. But first I had to clean out the shed to make room for everything.
 I pulled everything out so that I could sweep it out and in the back corner I found this rabbit skeleton. The whiskers were still attached. I have no idea how long it's been there since we haven't cleaned the shed in a couple of years.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I showed the rabbit to Ben and CJ. CJ said, "oh! A dinosaur...no, it's a rabbit!", Ben said, "WOW". That is quite the discovery.

    ReplyDelete