Allison's hair has been a mess for awhile now. The back (lower) section grows really fast but the front, sides, and (top) back grow slow, so she has a mullet. She cute enough to pull it off but it really started to bother me this week. I decided to chop off the back section so that her hair would be even. I didn't cut the sides so it's still a little off, but I wanted to do minimal cutting.
I distracted her with my toothbrush and "mummy's paste" while I cut it.
She looks older and so much cuter now. I didn't consider this a big moment because she had her head buzzed in the NICU so I count that as her first haircut, and I'm not the kind of mom who has old hair in bags around the house so I swept it up and threw it away.







No comments:
Post a Comment