Saturday, April 1, 2017

Stuffed Horse Pattern

Since I started sewing, I've had an interest in pattern making. I love seeing things on Pinterest and then trying to make them myself, using guesswork and ripping a lot of stitches. Recently, while pinning some stuffed toys to my "Traditional Toys" board, I came across some stuffed horses from etsy and I immediately fell in love and went to work making  one. It took three horses before I made a version that I actually liked.

I made two horses for a church raffle. One was a purple unicorn, the other celebrated our Kansas City pride.
I wanted to share my pattern because even though I am not a pattern maker or even an advanced seamstress, I really love this toy and I couldn't find one online when I was looking, so should someone come across this one, they can make a little horse of their very own!

Horse Pattern and Tutorial:

HORSE PATTERN


HORSE TUTORIAL

And here is my finished horse. Allison named her "Skittles."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment