Allison had today off as a lead in to the Thanksgiving holiday and I was reminded yet again, "How do working mother's do this?" Between the holidays, P.D. days, and summer vacation, not to mention babysitters before and after school, I would be stressed all the time trying to find someone to watch my kid!
It was a cool day so I decided to take Allison to see the new Frozen movie, which was a lead in featurette for the movie Coco. I didn't think Allison would last much longer than the Frozen mini movie (30 minutes) but it was only $4 per person for the matinee so it was worth it. Allison ended up really liking Coco and sat quietly through the both movies. I really liked the movie too.
After the movie, we headed over to the Cheesecake Factory to spend a gift card that's been burning a hole in my pocket for the last year. It was the first time I'd taken Allison to a sit down restaurant and she did a great job! When we have days like this one, I get glimpses as to how fun it will be someday when I have a little buddy to share things with.


No comments:
Post a Comment