Allison and I were sitting on the front porch after I picked her up from school today when a police car pulled over another car. This is a common occurrence because we're off a main street so people often pull in front of our house as a safe place to pullover. Today however, I could tell there were several (6+) in the car, and the driver, after getting a ticket proceeded to get out of the car, and talk with the officers/talk on the phone. This lasted for about 20 minutes (with no one else getting out of the car), then two more police cars arrived (from nearby Shawnee) to join the 3 police cars already there. Eventually a woman got out and was arrested following a full pat down. Allison was very interested and since it wasn't hostile (except for when the police pulled away and the driver gave the police "the finger"), I let her watch.




No comments:
Post a Comment