Monday, July 9, 2018

Murals

A new set of murals, featuring local businesses, was put up in the Crossroads section of Kansas City. I've been wanting to make it down to see them and today we finally got there. I was disappointed the nurals were up so high off the ground becaues they didn't work as good photo backgrounds, plus there was a fence about 15 feet from the murals so it was hard to take a good picture (the other side of the fence is an on ramp to the highway).

After we took a family picture, we tried to think of something funny to do. We decided that we'd each try our best cartwheel. We laughed. A lot. It was pretty embarrassing at how bad we all were, but we all made it out uninjured so I'll count it as a success.




It was still a fun way to explore a new part of the city. We also got to check out an old church next door, and watch some wasps work on their nest in one of the broken windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment