Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Hollywood Studios

For our second day, we went to Hollywood Studios. We had a lot of fun, especially in the new Star Wars part of the park. Our favorite ride was the Tower of Terror. I can't believe how brave Allison is on the rides. We went on an Aerosmith ride (which was hilarious because of how dated it was), and it was a new ride for us because Allison was too small to ride it last time, but this year she was able to so we decided to go.

And I instantly felt like a bad parent. There were 4 loops on the roller coaster. In the ride description it said, "fast turns, drops" but not upside down roller coaster - IN THE DARK!  But Allison was fine and wanted to ride again. I don't think I was comfortable trying a roller coaster like that until I was maybe 12.

The highlight of the day was when Allison got to the the Jedi training. There's a parade, they teach the kids some moves, then they bring of Darth Vader and Kylo Ren to spar with the kids. Then the kids use the force to push the bad guys out (I really don't know). Allison loved it and was so brave even though I could tell it freaked her out when the bad guys came onto the scene.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment