Monday, September 27, 2010

Walk Around the House


Today while I was walking outside to dump the compost in the gully, I noticed alot of little bugs and spiders around, so I grabbed my camera to get some practice in. Most photography websites I look at say to take at least one picture everyday - to learn to keep looking around you for things worthy of that picture each day. I loved this spider (even though they give me the creeps) that was hanging off the gutters at the front of the house. Scarlett is coming to visit tonight since she and Shelley are going to Florida for a couple of weeks and my mom wants to see her grandbaby before she goes - so I'm sure that Scarlett will be my photo of the day for Tuesday.



Puff Ball - Mushroom in backyard

Boxall Erosion


No comments:

Post a Comment