Tonight we had our first small groups meeting at Ryan and April's house. We're working through Acts in a group of 15. It's comfortable because I've met most of the people already (through of dinner at the Pastor's house or Zumba). It was supposed to last about an hour, but it ended up taking 2, which was fine, the time passed quickly and it was worth it, but I get so stressed over time when I know that Nathan needs to be at home studying. Again, I know it's a good place to be, but it's better when we can accurately budget time.
A few of the girls are getting together on Friday morning (at 4am) to watch the Royal wedding and they invited me to come. I'nm debating whether I want to go, since I could just watch it at home in my PJ's and not stress about how Nathan will get to work. He said he would go in early so that I wouldn't have to worry about it, but I can't reason putting him out professionally for me recreationally. But we'll see....I'm excited to see Kate's dress!...oops..I mean Catherine's dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment