What an amazing experience at the Starlight Theatre! The theatre is in the same park as the Kansas City Zoo (I didn't realize it was so close to our apartment) and it is an outdoor theatre but it isn't some theatre in the park, cardboard sets, mom and dad acting - it's a professional theatre and show. The acting and singing was amazing. We had really close seats and could see really well. Kelly and I were able to visit and get to know each other a little better- she's really excited for planning her upcoming wedding.
The only downside to the night was the incredible heat. I didn't realize it would get so hot here. It's scorching - no wind, just pure sun and heat. We were so hot sitting in the (setting) sun, but even after dark it was insanely hot. The play was so good that for the most part, I forgot about how hot I was.

No comments:
Post a Comment