Tuesday, August 2, 2011

(very) Small Group

Tonight we had our small group meeting at Ryan and April McKay's house. Usually we have 12-17 people but tonight there were only 6 of us! I usually try to bring a snack (most of the wives do) and it reminds me of when I used ot bake for the church on Sunday's on Saba - I miss that. Tonight I made Nutella Cinnamon Rolls. I hear they were delicious and at least the record setting ( the highest in 27 years) 108 degree temperature worked in favour of proofing the rolls for me. Whenever I bake for small group Nathan asks if it's my way to assert my dominance over the other wives... I think he means that as a compliment.
After the study I had a few left over (since so many people stayed at home) so Nathan was able to share a few with his friends at the hospital. Yum!
mmmm...nutella


No comments:

Post a Comment