Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ice Cream Party

My brother and sister-in-law came over today for a visit. I think it's difficult for (some) people with young children and babies to know if Nathan and I can handle being around them and for some parents of deceased children I'm sure that's the case- but for us...we love babies! When we see happy, healthy babies with parents who love them- it makes us happy.

As I always say- there is not a limited amount of happiness in this world and no one needs to compete with anyone else for a bigger piece of the pie. We all have access to joy and we're finding ours with being with family and friends-especially the little ones!




2 comments:

  1. makes me want some ice cream and eat it like a little kid again lol! i admire your outlook and can't wait for you to meet willow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I need to take more pictures of the boys messy faces! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete