Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day on the Farm

Heather made the drive out to Boxall with the boys today. I had the day off work so we were all able to spend the day together. After a visit around home, we traveled to the farm so Calvin could see the tractors. My Dad is great with kids (I think his retirement job should be to host school field trips at the farm) and had a great time showing Calvin the bins - and putting him to work! He even got a ride in a couple of the tractors. It was a very green day!

 
 
 
 



After spending so much time in the sun- we needed a dip. Nathan got in the pool with Calvin and even coaxed him into trying the diving board. After an hour- he was a pro!

The most adorable moment of the day was when Nathan came up from under the water and Calvin said, "you don't look like Uncle Nathan anymore!"






2 comments:

  1. So amazing! Thanks for such a great time! The boys and I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun day. my kids would love it there :)

    ReplyDelete