Sunday, August 12, 2012

Plympton-Wyoming

Since our time in Ontario is almost up (until we come back in January) we have been trying to see all our friends before we head out. Becky and Mike bought a new house in the last year (about an hour away) and we haven't been out to see it. It was so nice! It makes us feel like our friends are so grown up when they have kids, cars, and homes. We had a great visit in their big backyard, then walked to the playground to tire out the kids before dinner. We had a great time- Becky is a wonderful sounding board for me, and her personality is just what I needed today. Their kids took a bit to warm up to Nathan and I but by the end of the night we were part of the family. Adele is such a superstar, I loved her personality (she didn't really have one when I saw her 6 months ago), and Everett is such a thinker (and SUCH a BOY!) It was a lot of fun and we're already looking forward to going back!


 
 
 

On our way to their place we stopped along Lake Huron (to continue with our trips to water) and snapped a few trips at the conservation area.


 

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Nathan with Everetts glasses on! LOL.

    ReplyDelete