Today my parents, Allison, and I met with Shelley and the kids at Pinafore Park. Fraser and Shelley had a wedding to go to and my parents were going to watch the kids for the day.
Scarlett has been taking dance/ballet class at the park on Saturday morning and we all decided to go watch. I wanted to take some pictures of Scarlett is the pink tutu I bought her because Shelley told us a funny story that last week Fraser was in charge of taking Scarlett to class and he dressed her in shorts and a t-shirt instead of something girly.
Scarlett is such an independent girl so it was easy to get some pictures of just her (I never want to creep any parent out by having them think I'm taking photos of their kid). The girls were so adorable and it made me excited to put Alli in a class someday! I even dressed her in her ballet onsie that my friend Vanessa brought her when she came to visit last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment