Allison is becoming quite the (adorable) handful. Although she feeds perfectly every 3 hours, her awake time is not that of a newborn. She stays up most of the day and loves to be held and talked to. This is great except that I don't get anything else done!
Nathan's parents gave me a cuddly wrap last year and I've started to use it on Allison. She's not sure if she likes it or not but I'm hoping that if I consistently use it she'll start to love it. At least when she sleeps in it I can have both hands free!
I love being busy with Alli because it gives me a sense of purpose and it's a job that I love but I've spent so much thought and time over the last 3 years discovering other ways to be happy and I feel like I'm losing that part of myself when I don't have any extra time. I know this is a stage and Allison is the most important thing I have to do but it's definitely on my mind.


No comments:
Post a Comment