To help Allison with her day naps (to recap..she hates them), I've started to let her sleep with something of mine. She seems to sleep better if she thinks I'm with her. This morning I managed to slip my housecoat off before making a quick exit. I normally give her a smaller item that she can't suffocate on, but she was wrapped up in it and I checked on her often. She was pretty happy when she woke up and figured out the trick- and wasted no time calling me back to her room.
It's been 2 weeks since I had my blood drawn for my last A1C test and it still looks like this. Actually, it now looks worse, this picture was from a few days ago. The nurse who did it was a little shaky but I was ok with a student doing it because I think people need to learn and I'm not too squeamish about needles anymore, although now I look like I use them *often*.


No comments:
Post a Comment