Friday, November 29, 2013

Movember

I can't believe another month has gone by! Movember is a word that describes the event of men growing their facial hair for the month of November and collecting donations and / or raising awareness of men's health issues. The last time I was at Walmart they were giving away sticker moustache's and I put it on Allison today. I think it was the only "costume" I've put on her that she didn't freak out about- well, until she tried to eat the stickers.
Allison loves to sleep with things covering her face. It makes me really nervous because even when I keep her crib clear, she will find things to cover her face with. Yesterday I went in to check on her during her nap and she had pulled the mirror (that was attached to the rails) off and had it lying across her face. It was so strange but she seemed secure so I left it. She's already such a trouble maker.

Allison got a special treat when our landlord (and friend) Annie came to visit. I felt bad that her house has been overtaken by baby (and craft) but I was so excited to see her. Nathan only worked a half day (9 hours!) so he was able to have a coffee with us and catch up. Annie told us about her life in the Big Apple and even brought a sweet gift of clothes and books for Alli. Annie was in town for Thanksgiving but will be back again at Christmas and I'm already looking forward to her next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment