Friday, September 9, 2016

Deanna Rose Farmstead

 It's been great having Nathan home this week. Not only because it gives me more time for the things that I put off for a long time, but because Allison and I get to share our favorite spots with Nathan. Today we took a trip to the Deanna Rose Farmstead. It was drizzling when we arrived so there weren't many people there. The rain stopped but it was a little muddy.

We had a good time but had to shut down Allison's constant asking for money to buy animal feed. She did get to feed the goats (her favorite) and the fish.

I'm glad Allison's new "fast purple shoes" are machine washable. They are Allison's first new pair of runners. She's always got hand me downs, but she's reaching the age where kids wear out their clothes/shoes. She loves these Striderite shoes and thinks they give her super speed.
 


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment