Thursday, November 1, 2018

Fall Family Photos

Fall in Kansas City never lasts long enough. The temperature has finally cooled off and the leaves are a beautiful range of colors. My favorite place for changing leaves is the Nelson Atkins Museum. The ginkgo trees out front turn bright yellow - but the leaves only last a week. One cool night,  and they all drop.

Allison had a half day at school today, plus the weather was perfect, so we all headed to the Nelson for some family photos. I don't have many pictures of Allison and I so I made sure we got lots today.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 We always save the glass Labyrinth for last because although it's Allison's favorite spot on the museum grounds, she never remembers to keep her hands up and walk slowly. Right at the end, she ran into a glass wall and started to cry. We were taking photos next to the labyrinth and saw 4 people walk into the walls (one fell down) so it's a pretty common thing.
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment