Friday, May 3, 2019

Allison's Birthday

Allison has been talking about her birthday since Christmas and I think we were both happy when May 3rd finally arrived.
Allison had a great birthday morning with a few small gifts from us, and a package from each set of grandparents.

Allison was most excited to celebrate her birthday at school. She got a crown (it was also the last day for chicks in the class), was the line leader and helper for the day - and she got to bring in a treat for the class. Allison loves pranks or anything silly so I told her to tell her friends that she was going to bring in cheeseburgers for her birthday treat.
 For her treat, I made a cheeseburgers out of white cupcakes, brownies for the patty, icing for the ketchup and mustard and a layer of fondant for the cheese.
For Allison's birthday party we rented out the Emler Swim School. We invited all the kids in her class and a few families from church and it was a great party.




No comments:

Post a Comment